PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my first child of 15 years. Labors were normal. Then 4 aspirations without...

Tatyana
11.06.2004, 13:16
To my first child of 15 years. Labors were normal. Then 4 aspirations without complications. Have decided to give birth to the second. In 2002. The stood pregnancy on 8 week. Has passed or has taken place inspection on the latent infections, have found gardnerell it (was treated), on the rests - result negative. At the husband all in norm or rate. Within 6 months treated hr. adneksid, an endometritis (erythromycin, amoksitsilin, summamed, Metronidazolum, vitamins, immunomoduljatory, fiziolechenie); restored a cycle (novinet). Half a year were protected "farmateksom". Within a year after that pregnancy did not come. Average basal temperature 1 - 36, 6; 2 - 37 the ovulation for 15 17 day, a cycle of 25 30 days keeps prior to the beginning of a menses with which arrival decreases. In June 2004. Have made a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy in occasion of permeability of pipes and statuses endometrija (on US a hyperplasia 2. - 9). Result: permeability of pipes good; The polycystosis of both ovaries (on US it was not defined or determined) is found out - is spent determokausterizatsija; a status endometrija in norm or rate. After operation complication - an inflammation on the right, it was treated vilprofenom, Cefazolinum, 1, 6, suppositories diclofenac, betiolovye, an electrophoresis aspirin-demeksid, SMT. In two months after operation on US - a cyst of the right ovary (retentsionnaja?), endometry for 21 day of a cycle 6, and BT 37, 3. The doctor on US has told or said, that at me is not present and there was no polycystosis, that operation is spent in vain and now at me chances to become pregnant remains on 50 % less. Nevertheless, in a following cycle for stimulation of an ovulation appoint or nominate "Clostilbegytum" on 1 tab. With 5 for 9 day of a cycle (the cyst has not increased). In the second phase - "Djufaston" on 1 tab. With 14 for 25 day of a cycle.
SCHEDULE BT:
Day of a cycle Temperature
1 36, 8
2 36, 7
3 36, 8
4 36, 8
* 5 36, 8
6 36, 8
* 7 36, 8
8 36, 8
9 36, 7
* 10 36, 7
11 36, 7
* 12 36, 8
13 36, 7
* 14 36, 9
15 36, 8
* 16 36, 9
17 36, 9
18 37
19 36, 9
20 37, 3
21 37, 2

Heard, that "Djufaston" suppresses an ovulation, and to begin its or his reception it is necessary only after rising BT of temperature. Or the ovulation at reception of "Clostilbegytum" occurs or happens for 11 15 day without change BT? Whether there Was vse-taki an ovulation in this cycle, and whether it is necessary to continue such treatment in the following? What thus probability to become pregnant? My doctor in any way does not make comments on it, speaks, that it is necessary to wait simply still half a year, and then on EKO. Really nothing can be made more? In fact pipes are passed or taken place;passable also an ovulation is present. Please, advise, that to me to do or make, sent a question on other sites, but the answer: - only after survey, - or, have a rest also all I will be good , and not moskvichka and me already 33, you my last hope. If for the answer additional data are necessary, I can give them.

Gorodetskaja M.D.
12.06.2004, 17:29
If the ovulation occurs or happens, stimulation is not necessary. Try to drink simply djufaston with 16 for 25 day of a cycle 1 t. 2 times a day. Distract and easy do or make children. Operation was not useless. The ovulation in that cycle was, but djufaston is appointed or nominated rather early.