PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. At me minstruatsija 17 go numbers of each month. We so htim reb...

The anonym
10.06.2004, 10:11
To me of 25 years. At me minstruatsija 17 go numbers of each month. We so htim the child. Today 6 oh day. 3 days I take temperature for the present derzhitsja as 36.3. I do not know what days favorable for conception. I am afraid that I propushchju this day. You can prompt me approximate days.

Masha
12.06.2004, 16:11
Continue to measure BT, approximately in the middle of a cycle (for 12 15 day) she should rise for 2 3 days it means has ripened an ootid. In norm or rate then BT will a little lower or omit, but vsyoravno will be hardly above than in first half of cycle; but at all - to a miscellaneous: BT - the thing whimsical can depend on different factors (for example have late laid down to sleep, have caught a cold, cut alcohol, have activly worked sports on the eve, etc.) Therefore to see any law in a cycle and precisely to know your "favorable" days, advise to measure a minimum 2 cycles (at us it has turned out on the second:). Apparently your cycle is constant, I think at you problems will not be. I wish good luck.