PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatna Borisovna! At me an adenomyosis. Initially on US was uvelich...

Oksana
11.06.2004, 22:41
Dear Tatna Borisovna! At me an adenomyosis. Initially on US the uterus and ovaries, multifollicular transformation of ovaries, indirect attributes of an internal endometriosis of a uterus 2 items have been increased Accepted 1, 5 years gestageny (6 months ekskljuton, and then djufaston). On kontorlnom US all in norm or rate. Has made a break in reception for 3 months (according to the doctor). Already 2 oh month again I drink djufaston on 1 tab. 2 times a day with 5 for 25 day of a cycle. Me disturbs, that during these or it 2 h months at me a menses each 2 weeks. Well, if the last month I could connect it that has at the wrong time drunk a tablet this month I drink strictly on hours. And it not simply intermenstrual allocation, and the present or true menses within 5 days. With what it can be connected. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 05:53
If to you less than 35 years it is reaction to preparations. You should add estrogens.

Oksana
12.06.2004, 14:00
Thanks, Tatyana Borisovna! But on how much I know, estrogens in treatment of an endometriosis do not apply iz-that endometrioidnye sites develop under their influence. Or I am mistaken? To me 27 years, beremennostej were not and yet I do not plan. I understand, that in absentia you on appoint or nominate treatment, but can will prompt me links where I can read through about new methods of treatment of an endometriosis. I the doctor, agree to esteem and the foreign literature.