PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The gynecologist has advised me to make a break 2 3 months in pr...

Tanja
11.06.2004, 11:35
The dear doctor! The gynecologist has advised me to make a break 2 3 months in reception to Diana 35 (t. To. I complained, that a menses of steel of brown color and smaller duration). The doctor has told or said, that after reception of tablets within 8 months it is necessary to do or make a break, t. To. Ovaries cease to work, and change of character of a menses can be connected with it or this. Whether the rights the doctor?
Tablets are very reliable and simple in the use, and about local agents of type Formateksa I heard negative responses (both it is inconvenient, and it is unreliable). Really Formateks and agents similar to him are unreliable?
What except for a condom it is possible to use, that there was a reliable preservation?
THANKS!

Soboleva L.I.
12.06.2004, 13:55
Hello! Decrease of duration of a menses by a background of reception of tablets probably and it is not contraindication to their further reception. You can quite accept tablets further. But if you are disturbed very much with this phenomenon, can make a break.
As to local agents, good effect at a combination a condom + spermitsiddy (farmateks or any another)