PDA

Просмотр полной версии : . Your answer for me is very important. I am repeated I address to you with same vopr...

LIGHT
09.06.2004, 06:15
. Your answer for me is very important. I am repeated I address to you with the same question. There where I live virginity in the big honour. And I not skilled or experienced in these affairs. When I was washed away have entered deeply. At me the blood has gone. Whether means it that I have damaged or injured;hurt a pleura. Which doctor I know have told or said that not probably finger povreditplevru. Whether the truth it? How it is possible to check up it? It for me very much a greater or big problem. I look forward to hearing

Anna-Maria
10.06.2004, 00:27
Hello, Light! Well in the first how it you are washed away, what have got so deeply? The pleura can be damaged or injured;hurt not only a finger but also if you have not successfully fallen on the priest. The blood can be, if at you long fingernails or nails. And what to define or determine, you simply descend or go to the gynecologist on reception. Success.

Xenia
11.06.2004, 10:53
Hello, the Doctor! Help or assist me please. I nezamuzhem and never was at the gynecologist. nestno speaking I very much hesitate. Therefore I address to you. At

Anna-Maria for Xenia
12.06.2004, 13:33
Xenia, nothing to hesitate here, and especially if in it or this now there is a necessity. Survey will pass or take place a little differently, than at women without a pleura so your virgin will be saved. Success!