PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me stimulate body height a follicle. Up to 9 day of a cycle I drink "Klostil"...

anna
11.06.2004, 06:58
Hello. To me stimulate body height a follicle. Up to 9 day of a cycle I drink "Klostil", then I go on US. At the husband spermatozoons active (mobile), but do not survive within 24 hours, therefore the unique opportunity to become pregnant - to have contact in day of an ovulation. On Monday the doctor has told or said (on the basis of US), that the ovulation will be on Tuesday and we had contact. But on medium at me have begun very strong ovuljatsionnye (ovulatory) pains. Whether it means, what we have missed with day of an ovulation? And in general, how much days (day) last an ovulation? And also tell or say, please, the way of definition of an ovulation on US is how much effective, can be will use tests for an ovulation more effectively? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.06.2004, 13:26
I do not think, that it is possible to tell or say precisely that spermii there live only 24 hours)))), therefore it does not mean that In ypromahnulis with day of an ovulation. The ovulation to last some minutes, and the ootid can live till 24 o'clock. Efficiency of methods of definition of an ovulation basically is identical, because accuracy in both cases - US and hormones approximately 80 %, it is better to use both of a method together