PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Priwet. U menj 4 goda genitalnij gerpes, wsem letschilas, nitschego ne pomo...

Anna
04.06.2004, 06:35
Priwet. U menj 4 goda genitalnij gerpes, wsem letschilas, nitschego ne pomogaet. Sejtschas beremenna 15 nedel, gerpes stal boljsche pojawlatsa, bojus i sa sebja i sa baby. Pomogite

Irina
07.06.2004, 13:37
And that speak the doctor?
It is necessary to treat with a simultaneous raising of immunity! Here only it is not assured, that Atsiklovir will not damage or injure;hurt during pregnancy. Consult to doctors!!!

Anna
08.06.2004, 06:57
Pereprobovali wse dosi aciclovir, immunitet postojanno podnimaju, no net resultata. Ja silno bojus tschto baby budet bolnoj. Moja psihika usche ne widerjiwaet. Ja sama rabotaju u ginekologa, takix patientow u nas net, on nitschego ne moget sdelat. teper wo wremja beremennosti eto stalo escho xuge. Tschem moschno sejtschas powisit immunitt? Ja usche ne snaju. U nas w deutschland wse pereprobovala, bila na urkaine 2 rasa, nitschego. Tscho delat, ja uge ne mogu.

The anonym
11.06.2004, 19:53
Yes do not experience you so. As it delivers only to you inconveniences. At the child antibodies for a long time were developed or produced. During sorts or labors to you it will be shown cesarean if on genitals will be available gerpeticheskie rashes. And still patrimonial ways process a special agent. I the doctor speaks me, that I am better I shall give birth, the percent or interest of infection of the child small even if something and suchitsja, is better to treat then the child (preduprezhden - means, is armed), than there are tablets during pregnancy (at me this bjaka years 10)

Ekaterina
12.06.2004, 13:04
I consulted to the doctor - to do or make cesarean if there will be rashes better. To treat the child it is necessary as adult. It will be very serious for the kid. At small and so a heap of problems - colics, the dysbacteriosis has become frequent, then a teeth (the temperature up to 39 happens), and you want it or him also for herpes to treat? If to treat it is not possible during pregnancy - let do or make cesarean.