PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt, please, treatment of my partner is necessary at obnaruzheni...

Victoria
08.06.2004, 19:14
Whether prompt, please, treatment of my partner is necessary at detection at me in a smear of a virus of simple herpes, gardrenelleza and thrushes? Signs of an infection at the man are not present. Whether it is necessary him to hand over independently analyses on the given infections? How much or As far as I understand, the herpes are not treated at all but only suppresses during an exacerbation. Gardrenellez should disturb especially the woman, t. To. In most cases in men of problems does not cause or cause. A candidiasis, how much or as far as I know, it is necessary to treat. But last arises on a background of depression of immunity, and at me with it or him constant problems. Means, the thrush will periodically renew? I am now flied or treated by preparations tiberal, polioksidony, ofloksin, Nistatinum, betadin.
And more: what medicines can replace Nistatinum at treatment of a thrush? (individual neperenosimost-a constant nausea on a background of reception of a preparation). Whether It is possible to cure a thrush only by means of Nistatinum? I thank for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 12:36
The appointed or nominated treatment not absolutely corresponds or meets to the diagnosis and too massivno. The partner should be treated for a possible or probable thrush.