PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. My problem consists in the following. I the invalid, at m...

Marina
12.06.2004, 03:49
Hello, the doctor. My problem consists in the following. I the invalid, at me congenital absence of the left forearm at a level of the top third, in the rest, like, it's OK. Parents and the younger brother are absolutely healthy. Doctors consider or count, has what is it occured or happened iz-for exposure doses which was received by mine otej shortly before conception, serving on range for nuclear tests and working on the radar-tracking equipments or installations. Whether there is at me a risk of conception of the child with any pathologies
And if is, how much or as far as he is great. In advance thanks for the answer.

Talanova E.J.
12.06.2004, 10:50
Dear Marina! Precisely to estimate or appreciate risk in your case it is impossible, but you, certainly, concern to group of risk by virtue of that a lot of the recessive mutations which have resulted an irradiation can be shown only in following generation. If at a family tree of the father of the future child there are the diseases inherited under the recessive scheme or plan the risk increases. As to congenital absence of the left forearm such defects are not result of mutations de novo is more often, and happen consequence or investigation of adverse current of pregnancy - for example, teratogennym effect of preparations applied during pregnancy.