PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, who faced such problem. In May, 2001 in...

Olga
10.06.2004, 19:14
Prompt, please, who faced such problem. In May, 2001 together with the husband were treated from ureaplazmosa, but have not recovered - the repeated analysis has shown again presence though therapy was very strong. The husband did not hand over the analysis. In October I have handed over the analysis again - and again ureaplazmos, I am now flied or treated (klatsid, Nistatinum, likopid, lineks, betadin, tantum a rose). The husband has handed over the analysis - is healthy, nothing is found. Have told or said has not had time to catch, and in fact has passed or has taken place three months.... How so can be - one is ill or sick, and another is not present? Thankful in advance. Thanks!!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.06.2004, 16:20
Yes, such it is possible or probable, because to women to treat a ureaplasma it is necessary only at presence of complaints and at concentration more than 10 in 4 as it uslovnopatogennyj the microorganism and can live in small concentration in female genitals.

Olga
12.06.2004, 06:40
Thanks huge for the answer!!! Complaints at me are not present. Has come simply on inspection. Method PTSR it was revealed, so treatment is necessary or not????? And in me have found out a cyst about an ovary (precisely I do not remember the name), the doctor at once has told or said to do or make laporoskopiju. And can treat or..... Thankful in advance!!!!!