PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! 15 years ago in the age of 18 ti years to me the opera has been made...

ia
11.06.2004, 18:36
The dear doctor! 15 years ago in the age of 18 ti years to me operation in occasion of excision of a dysgermoinoma and (just in case) uteruses with appendages has been made. More recently one endocrinologist has told or said to me what live without hormones I cannot, and as the vein before is not clearly. By the way, a vein tolerably. I differ nothing from other women, unless any consequences of operation...
Tell or Say, if the organism was reconstructed in due time, hormones are obligatory?
Yours faithfully M. With.

Tsvetnov V.V.
12.06.2004, 06:05
Dysgermoinoma - a tumour of an ovary (an appendage in popular speech). Most likely, it is not necessary to replaceable therapy. Though would talk on your place to the same endocrinologist what quantity or amount of hormones in a blood should be checked up. In general - look on itself: whether there is an excess weight and if there is, where exactly an excess, the differences of the mood which has been not connected with something objective (in the form of the heads and tram boors). Opjat-taki: whether both have precisely removed an ovary?