PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhvemaja Alla Mihajlovna! I Ask you to answer my question and prokommentiro...

Veronica
11.06.2004, 11:26
Uvazhvemaja Alla Mihajlovna! I Ask you to answer my question and to comment on a situation: to me of 15 years, a menses - with 10, irregular, very morbid and plentiful. The diagnosis in 12 years - GSPPS, VSD on hypertonic type, algodismenoreja. To 14 years has transferred or carried JUMK, stopped by an electrical stimulation shejki uteruses, introduction oksitatsina and reception Ovidona. At that hospitalization on US the cyst of the right ovary 7, 15, 5 sm and a hyperplasia endometrija has been revealed. Also a galactorrhea (but Prolactinum is not raised or increased!) . Cyclic therapy by hormones has been appointed or nominated: 1 months Ovidon, 3 months Rigevidonum, 3 months Djufaston, 3 months Regividon. I and accept and periodically (time in 3 months) I do or make US in hospital. But the matter is that at me also a bronchial asthma of serious current, recently I have started to accept Prednisolonum (paranteralno and inside), and next " a bleeding of a cancelling " proceeded atypically: pains have amplified and have decreased allocation. Now again I accept Regividon. The bottom part of a stomach or belly periodically hurts. Comment, please, and give strategic advice or council! Thanks in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.06.2004, 05:53
Strategic advice or council - a laparoscopy and excision of an oothecoma because only hormonal therapy will not solve your problem. Also it is necessary to solve the problem on translation or transfer you on more sparing regimen of reception of hormones.