PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Today has made the test for pregnancy... Has appeared in...

Veronica
06.06.2004, 00:13
Hello, the doctor.
Today has made the test for pregnancy... There was a second stria, it is more acyanotically the first... But vse-taki has appeared...
Tell or Say the doctor, whether it is possible to trust this test or dough if before the result was negative (first time did or made the test later week after affinity, seyochas 2 weeks)

Inna
10.06.2004, 00:01
The test shows exact result only after prospective day when should begin monthly (t. e. With 1 go day of a delay). And the second stria, let acyanotic, speaks about possible or probable pregnancy. Though sometimes at some women in the first days monthly the level of hormones (I do not remember as they are called, but them vyevljajut raises or increases at pregnancy), as shows the test. For exact result make uzi, but too only if there is a delay. (I had tazhe a problem: first negative result, then an acyanotic second stria, and now 6 weeks pregnancy!:))))

child
12.06.2004, 04:52
You are pregnant detka believe to me hasten more quickly if it is undesirable rjazan prudan natalja valerevna is remarkable 8 city hospital does or makes abortions