PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girlfriends, hello! Share - on what terms, as often and with what in...

MARINA
03.06.2004, 08:12
Girlfriends, hello! Share - on what terms how often and with what intensity your kids are kicked?

Natalia
05.06.2004, 12:58
Hi Marina. My second child is kicked from 16 weeks and till now. Now at me 30 I week. Kicks always very strong even morbid. Sometimes it seems to me that something is not pleasant to him or to him it is not convenient but doctors speak that anything abnormal in it or this is not present, speak that I very impressionable. The truth have advised to make UZi for an encirclement a cord or navel. By the way first my child in a stomach or belly was much quieter, Doctors speak that at the first pregnancy of a muscle of a uterus more densely and do not allow the kid to be developed or unwrapped strongly!

masha
07.06.2004, 20:38
We zashevililis on 17 18 week. Gde-that till 30 weeks shevelenija were quiet enough, have amplified later. The truth of morbid kicks I do not remember, but happened, that the stomach or belly "shook". That below, sideways sprava-at the left it was stuck out or evaginated masipa the priest or a head, or a heel. The girl washing was enough small-type, was born in weight 3. 050.

Katya
09.06.2004, 07:17
And at me the first pregnancy and the kid large also is kicked often. Too 30 weeks. If was at the left earlier or on the right now at us entertainments were diversified - we go for a drive from below upwards and on the contrary. And it at ego-that the sizes - very large stomach or belly!:-)

Anna
11.06.2004, 03:56
At me now 21 week; pregnancy the second also is kicked (it is softly told or said) pupsik weeks with 16! The Sea of pleasure! If he awakes me in the morning, I awake or brawl the husband and we together "feel" this beauty!

Nata
12.06.2004, 04:48
At me the first child has started to move from 18 weeks, the second with 17. More often shevelenija are observed in the evening and when you do not move. While small term the kid is kicked from the different parties or sides. Toward the end he accepts the certain position and I already precisely know, where there is what part of a body and than he pushes. Last month before sorts or labors sheveleny less, probably, became closer became (I very small).