PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 23 years, there was 1 pregnancy, 1 labors. The doctor has appointed or nominated...

Nastja
09.06.2004, 11:27
The dear doctor!
To me 23 years, there was 1 pregnancy, 1 labors.
The doctor has appointed or nominated to me OK Logest. In the first month of reception all was remarkable, monthly have begun in day of reception of last tablet from packing. Now I finish drinking the second packing and here 5 days at me smearing allocation which have amplified in the last couple of days and became very similar to the present or true menses, though up to the extremity or end of packing of 4 more tablets. Whether it means, that Logest to me does not approach or suit and it is necessary to stop its or his reception or it is necessary to accept it or him further. If it is necessary to accept, how long? Analyses on hormones I not zdavala, the doctor have appointed or nominated a preparation after simple survey.

Soboleva L.I.
12.06.2004, 04:41
Hello! It is a pity, that you have not specified what your normal menstrual cycle. If he less than 28 days it is possible to try to reduce quantity or amount of accepted tablets. If your natural cycle was 28 and more days it is necessary to wait month. If allocation again will appear before term - it is necessary to replace a contraceptive with a preparation with a greater dose.