PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on 7 week of pregnancy. Wished to go with the husband for New year to Egypt....

Eleonora
11.06.2004, 01:42
I on 7 week of pregnancy. Wished to go with the husband for New year to Egypt. I do not know as to act or arrive. Whether it is possible to fly on 7 weeks and change of a climate, whether will damage or injure;hurt it to the child. The doctor frightens of radiation in self-summer but that does not speak about an impossible gassed condition in Moscow in which not only to give birth or travail and even to live is counter-indicative.

Lena
11.06.2004, 06:02
In general it is considered, that 8 10 weeks of pregnancy are the most dangerous, in sense threat of an abortion. And if there are no pains and small bleedings which speak about such threat, I think, that positive emotions will go only on advantage or benefit. But I not the doctor. In Egypt were with the husband recently, there it is very healthy! And more one woman, by size of a stomach or belly, probably on a duration of gestation nearby 7 mi - 8 mi months and with 3 h the years or summer child in pridachu there had a rest. The husband probably could not go. Simply heroine!

Light
12.06.2004, 04:04
In general that trips on such early terms are not recommended. The matter is that on early durations of gestation the organism is very acquisitive to an infection, various climatic conditions, the various virus and bacteriemic or bacterial background can affect or have an effect very badly yours health, I shall tell or say to you as the expert, leaving in any country it is necessary to make series of corresponding or meeting inoculations, procedures, tests for an allergy. In general it is better to remain at home, and to Egypt it is possible to fly and after sorts or labors, when the baby podrastet. From a sin far away....