PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me have diagnosed - a glandular hyperplasia and easy or light;mild displ...

Lydia Petrovna
09.06.2004, 21:23
Hello! To me have diagnosed - a glandular hyperplasia and an easy or a light;a mild dysplasia of a uterus. Prompt, than it is dangerous diagonoz (in general I guess) how to be treated, if at me there has come or stepped a proof menopause, in what good center to me to address. And in general, tell or say, this illness or disease to be treated?

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.06.2004, 08:37
If I understand, really it sounds - a glandular hyperplasia endometrija and a dysplasia shejki uteruses. Dangerously all this a degeneration in a malignant tumour. During " a proof menopause " treatment is not required (if comes deterioration only operative treatment), it is necessary to not sunbathe, refuse from fizioprotsedur and massage, it is impossible to apply estrogens.

Lydia Petrovna
11.06.2004, 18:19
Hello, g-zha Pasenjuk And. M. I have received the answer, but to me not all is clear. Specify, what medicines concern to estrogens. How to be observed to not pass or miss transition in more serious form of a dysplasia and what actions it is necessary to apply to get rid of a dysplasia. At me 2 years stojkoja a menopause. Yours faithfully.

Lydia Petrovna
12.06.2004, 03:27
Hello! Inform, please, in what center it is possible to pass or take place full and competent inspection of all organism. Analyses show inflammatory process. SOE-24, lejkotsity-3, 3; gljukoza-6, 3