PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchyonki, to us 18 nedelek, oochen interestingly who all taki sits in a tummy...

mashka
02.06.2004, 18:40
Devchyonki, to us 18 nedelek, oochen interestingly who all taki sits in a tummy, the boy or the girl:-)
In how much weeks at you US has shown a floor of the baby?

Tanjuhin
06.06.2004, 05:55
To us on 17 oh to week have told or said the boy, and on 25 and 31 girl, here and have confused finally, Masku we shall simply wait!!!:0)

evromedprestizh
07.06.2004, 09:49
Already probably to see genitals of a fetus. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Alain
08.06.2004, 09:49
And here to me even from second time have not shown anything. At first in 10 weeks have told or said, a pier it is not visible yet, but next time for certain we shall tell or say! In 18 weeks the history has repeated:). Now to me "is oath" have promised by 26 weeks to consider or examine, but I have ceased to trust US after some stories of friends when on US one floor "absolutely precisely" was looked through, and was born opposite:). (And mistakes or errors were in both parties or sides, both about boys, and about girls)

Lora
12.06.2004, 00:15
On 16 j already all is visible, only it is necessary, that ditenok laid so that all could be considered or examined.