PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! To Me of 36 years. According to US at me - in a lobby...

Katya
09.06.2004, 14:40
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! To Me of 36 years. According to US at me - in a forward wall of a uterus spherical educations: gipoehogennoe 8, 8 mm and neodnorodn. str-ry with giperehogen. Includings or incorporations of 12 mm. The conclusion: Ehopriznaki an adenomyosis (d/d miomatozn. The site) a "saddle-like" uterus. At me plentiful monthly within last 9 years. I accept Dicynonum during menstr. One gynecologist has advised urgently to start to drink djufaston, another - to not drink gorm. Preparations, (t. To. A tumour estragenzavisimaja and preparations will strengthen its or her body height), and to observe of body height of sites. Tell or say please, what tactics in my case? And more the gynecologist speaks, whether that Dicynonum in itself can promote body height of sites so it? Many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
11.06.2004, 00:56
Certainly it is necessary to watch or keep up the sizes of the given educations (US of 1 times in 4 6 months always on 6 7 dentsikla). Both the hysteromyoma and the nodal form of an adenomyosis are treated gestagenami (hormones of a yellow body). It is desirable for you to make a blood analysis on a hemoglobin before and after a menses. If the hemoglobin falls, it is better to begin treatment, if is not present (and complaints special are not present), variants of not hormonal therapy are possible or probable.

Katya
11.06.2004, 22:22
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Big to you thanks for attention and the answer to my question.