PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt please, at me irregular menstrual tsik...

Irisha
10.06.2004, 04:11
Hello.
Prompt please, at me an irregular menstrual cycle. From 38 days and more. The last month for 29 day of a cycle has been drunk postinor (under the instruction). Exactly in two weeks after reception postinora - the blood has come. I have counted this "blood" for monthly, t. To. They proceeded - as monthly (I Shall add, that before "blood" there were all attributes as before "monthly" - the breast one week prior to them hurted or was ill;was sick, in the first day of a blood - the bottom of a stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick. In general everything, as at normal monthly). And consequently, from first day of "blood", having counted or considered for monthly - I have reckoned them of a cycle. On 7 oh day of a cycle was the sexual certificate or act in a condom, but after it or him, there is a small probability popodanija semens on naruzhnie sexual labiums (costing or standing in soul or douche). Now a question. Monthly which come after reception postinora - it is possible to consider or count them "normal", t. e. Whether ripens in an interval between reception postinora and begun "blood" - an ootid which could be impregnated? Or postinor only causes a bleeding, and the ootid can ripen later and in my case - its or her maturing can just occur or happen on 7 oh day of a cycle and I, sootvetsvenno could become pregnant?
Or I vainly worry. And after postinora, the ootid, vse-taki has ripened, has left me with a bleeding - and now I can not worry what on 8 oh - the following ootid - simply would not have time to ripen day of a cycle that is I shall not become pregnant? (t. To. Usually cycle at me is less than 38 days does not happen). Prompt please, Lyudmila Igorevna!!! And I already all head have broken that - whether there can be I the pregnant woman or not. And the following monthly will come neskoro... Because today only 14 yj day of a cycle. And I already all iznervnichalas... I can not eat and sleep... And more, through what time it is possible to make the test on beremnennost?
In advance it is very grateful for the answer.

Soboleva L.I.
11.06.2004, 20:10
Hello! A bleeding arising after reception postinora it is impossible to name a normal menses. After reception postinora the probability of pregnancy is very small, but completely to exclude it or her it is impossible. Even if the ovulation also occurs or happens, in a uterus there are no optimum conditions for implantation. It will be better, if you in a week or 10 days will make US, instead of the test for pregnancy. It will allow to reveal presence or absence of pregnancy and will allow to estimate or appreciate a status of ovaries.