PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! We with the husband wish to have the child, therefore here already 8 mes...

JUA
11.06.2004, 00:50
Hello, the doctor! We with the husband wish to have the child, therefore here 8 months we are not protected, but while all our attempts are unsuccessful. At me a cycle of 33 36 days, before a delay were and till 40 days, but here a year as 36 days of a cycle there are more was not. Within last year I on a regular basis measure BT. But here now I have 43 day, BT keeps on a mark 36, 9 37, 0. On 40 put I has made the test for pregnancy, result - negative. And all this cycle schedule BT differed from my usual: in first half of cycle there were sharp fluctuations of temperature (from 36, 8 up to 36, 3), temperature has smoothly decreased up to 36, 3 (ovulation) for 25 day (and it is usual on 21), and has risen up to 36, 9 only for 33 day (is usual on 25). Before a menses for 4 5 days at me the breast usually starts to hurt or be ill;be sick, and in day of a menses the pain passes or takes place, and now there is some unpleasant sensations in a breast, but not such expressed. Please, respond me to my question: Whether it can testify to any disturbances, for example, about an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis or dysfunction of ovaries? Also what to me to undertake? In advance I thank for the answer.

Irtuganov N.S.
11.06.2004, 20:09
The augmentation of duration of the given menstrual cycle is connected with late time of an ovulation. The second phase, from your words, has begun "readout" only with 33 go day. Therefore you simply should have patience and continue the control of rectal temperature. If the menses will not be in blizhajshchie 5 7 days, it is meaningful to make US. The schedule does not testify to any disturbances specified by you, and about an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis (actually and why she should be?? To what she to us) on rectal temperature do not judge. I have certain very cautious optimism under your description, but the nearest week will allow to do or make already more convincing conclusions and, accordingly, references. Success!