PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether girls are here same as I, to the kid of 9 months will be, and I again we take...

Katya
05.06.2004, 19:25
Whether girls are here same as I, to the kid of 9 months will be, and I am again pregnant! I am glad certainly forces was not present as, but it is terrible kak-that... So it is fast. As will transfer or carry it an organism, whether he has managed to recover from sorts or labors and pregnancy, the last pregnancy all was with problems, on tablets all time, moreover seams on shejke were. Share at whom the same situation was. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
09.06.2004, 05:11
Ber-t it is possible or probable, though most likely will be problem and it is necessary to put in stitches. Rise on the account on ber-ti more quickly. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Katya
11.06.2004, 09:26
Thanks evromedprestizh " for support "!!!

Ekaterina.
11.06.2004, 19:44
Katya, now hardly to tell or say, how pregnancy will proceed. The organism has not had time to be restored yet, but it yet the fact, that all will be complex or difficult. At me the friend was in the same situation and all marvellously has passed or has taken place doctors better, than with the first pregnancy. And at another toward the end the seam on a uterus began to miss (cesarean did or made), it is good, that on US at once have led. Therefore you watch or keep up the organism, listen to it or him;them and rise at once on the account. And if on shejku also it is necessary to impose a seam - so in it or this is not present no trouble, many through it pass or take place, now it in general became actual. And recollect - how much earlier pogodok gave birth or travailled! And all was normal. Success to you!