PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the diagnosis - a thrush. She is incurable, as to me the doctor has told or said. Very much a pain...

Dyne
08.06.2004, 16:34
At me the diagnosis - a thrush. She is incurable, as to me the doctor has told or said. Very much greater or big of allocation and a smell. It already acts on my mentality: a depression, feeling of shame, constant podmyvanie as soon as possible. With own husband in love I am engaged with a condom! What to do or make and how to treat?

JAsnovidjashchaja
10.06.2004, 04:04
Spiteful decay (3 sessions at my friend). Professional (the black sorcerer put, very strong). It is the REASON. There is also an infection. A chlamydia pnevmonia (7 more sessions).

Anya
11.06.2004, 19:35
to JAsnovidjashchaja - DELIRIUM!
Dinochka, at me too a thrush, anything in it or this terrible is not present. Establish or install by means of what analyses of type at you a fungus. Depending on it or this buy or purchase a preparation: Pimafutsin, Betadin and t. Item (what to you approaches or suits). Pass or take place a full course 2 ned. Excepting a sexual life. Further restore flora by means of Bifidumbakterina or it is simple wads with yogurt. And an eutrophy is obligatory. And still I advise to address to the gastroenterologist - t. To. The reason of a thrush often happen diseases of a stomach and an intestine. Success! Also be not upset - the thrush is a nonsense!!