PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, why so can be? The matter is that in the beginning of August...

Elena
10.06.2004, 02:09
Tell or Say please, why so can be? The matter is that in the beginning of August at me have found out a clamidiosis + a thrush. A clamidiosis have cured. The thrush has remained. Have again appointed or nominated treatment. Yes, and more he (doctor) has told or said, that there an inflammation. Both of time appointed or nominated tsikloferon, macrofoams, terzhinan, orungal, viferon, forkan and aveloks. All simultaneously. After second time all the same the thrush has remained... Plus still any allocation similar on polusvernuvshijsja fiber... My young man too has passed or has taken place course of treatment. But once. I am simple in horror... So it is a lot of antibiotics also has not helped or assisted...

Olga
11.06.2004, 11:09
Molchnitsa at you just from reception of such quantity or amount of antibiotics, accept Difljukak. For certain also with an intestine of a problem?

Olga
11.06.2004, 19:34
Molchnitsa at you just from reception of such quantity or amount of antibiotics, accept Difljukan. For certain also with an intestine of a problem?