PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand! My girl is pregnant also we think to interrupt is pregnant...

Andrey With
19.05.2004, 00:24
Help or Assist to understand!
My girl is pregnant also we think to interrupt pregnancy. Term - hardly is less than 3 weeks.
And questions such:
1) What kinds of abortion exist and what it is better to do or make at such term?
2) What about probability that all bydet is good after the abortion, the chosen way.
3) If suddenly (God forbid) abortion will lead to sterility or barrenness, whether that it is possible to cure this sterility or barrenness. What probability of treatment? That is concrete in a case of abortion will lead to sterility or barrenness
4) What there are ways to have the child at sterility or barrenness? Whether for example it is possible peresodit the impregnated ootid of other woman or this all from area of a fantasy?

Help or Assist to understand all to make the correct decision and to not regret about itself all life.
Thanks.

Lyudmila
21.05.2004, 14:42
You know, to solve, certainly, to you, but very much it is not recommended to interrupt the first pregnancy with abortion. Here if there would be already a child... And so above probability of complications. I do not wish to frighten, now only money give - the newest technologies at your service - under the general or common narcosis, absolutely painlessly, but vse-taki for an organism it is not useful. And more - if rezus-the factor at your girl negative, and at you positive, it is necessary to become thoughtfull - with the further beremennostjami there can be complications.

Anja
21.05.2004, 21:56
Andrey to not regret all life it is necessary to save the child if is though the slightest chance it to make, which he to you will bring pleasures will block of difficulty, believe. So: 1) exist some kinds an abortion among which vacuum way, medicamental sposob-potiv them huge quantity or amount of censures on complications, the good expert usual abortion on early srokah-will advise cleaning (t. To. At first two probability extremely greater or big that cleaning as a result to do or make that nevertheless will have) 2) To guarantee, that all will be good ANYBODY will not undertake, all individually and in many respects will be zavisit and from the doctor spending operation and from an organism of the girl (the some people do or make and on 10 t abortions, and then give birth or travail, and someone (whom it is especially a pity) one abortion enough never to test happiness of a maternity) 3) the processes, incorrectly made abortion result or bring In sterility or barrenness more often oslozhenija after abortion, vospolitelnye (when spend repeated cleanings), that aggravates a situation and leads to complication. Happen a situation (thanks God not rasprostanennye, but happen) when during abortion damage or injure a uterus that can result or bring as sterility or barrenness and in a lethal outcome. Probability besposledstvy to cure complications 50/50 t. e. Or yes or is not present. 4) Most simple sposob-the reception child, but nevertheless he not native. On the bill of a fantasy so all depends on complications, can bear or take out the child and surogatnaja mother (but it predstavte that such?. To put it briefly, Andrey if will decide to risk the budujushchim and health liked, necessarily address in good medical institution, it is better to the familiar doctor and pass or take place a course reabelitatsii posle-a physiotherapy, antibiotics, etc. (in normal rasklade all together will pull on 1000), after necessarily everyone a floor of year visit or attend the doctor, complications as a rule are visible later time, and it is better to notice them as soon as possible. If pregnancy the first in general abortions any extremely do not recommend. Still estimate a moral status of the girlfriend, it is awful, after abortion in a year to think, and here now we would have a kid, and through two to think, what emu/to her would be two years, and all the reasons were a trifle in comparison with it or this, and if thus and complications?! I do not wish you to frighten, simply I want that you have estimated or appreciated all the moments with which will collide or face. I wish to accept correct reshenie-the decision for you. If decide to save the kid necessarily write)

Elena
25.05.2004, 02:50
Andrey, I address to you because was in precisely same situation a floor of year back... Doubted with the guy, as a result from its or his submission, I have agreed on abortion, pregnancy at me was the first... .nashli very good expert, he has advised to make mini abortion as he is considered less travmatichnym, term at me to otmu time there were 5 weeks... .operatsija has passed or has taken place successfully!!! BUT!!! odnin abortne comes to an end without consequences if I knew it then, I never in a life of it or this would make, I have put or rendered huge harm to all organism, both morally and physically, complications are always!!!! After abortion all my status has worsened, there was a set inflammatory protsesov which should be treated longly and dearly or expensively, many of them do not cure, and all this at idealom abortion! Now, later a floor of year, having thrown out the large sum of money, I feel as the beaten dog, I can not look till now nea pregnant women and on small detok, hronju insult on the guy though I like it or him also we we live already together, kazhdyjy month I would consider or count how much was to my kid ((((
Recently I had a delay and when I soojubshchila to the guy, that most likely I am pregnant and that if it so abortion I shall not make more in no event he already understands it, the only thing, that he has told or said to me, that we more never shall make this mistake or error! Success to you bude are reasonable! Think about liked, as though who did not speak about miracles of medicine, poverte, that except for it or this still more many unpleasant, that leaves the big morbid trace in its or her life, she nezabudet and will not forgive or excuse to you it or this! Success to you!

Bony
27.05.2004, 23:09
Andrjusha, think 100 times, I ask. 14 years ago I have become pregnant in 19 years, being the student of 1 course and not married. Was going to to make abortion (the vein in a hostel, on the grant, of the guy it has not been assured). Has changed the mind last minute, in hospital already. Now at me 3 sons (with that guy), and I wait for the fourth, and all because the senior has turned out such good, our pride (as well as following two). I even am afraid to think, how there would be my life if this boy at me was not. I never spoke the husband, that I was going to to do and I am not going to, I consider or count it as the shame.

Vick
31.05.2004, 16:33
Please give birth or travail to this child! I have become pregnant for the first time in 16 years and in 17 have given birth to the wonderful girl, we with the guy did not have even any doubts (to him was 19), then I did or made abortions, and in 2 months at us will be born synochek, pregnancy proceeds normally. And here if the first pregnancy has come to the end abortom-that hardly now there was all in norm or rate. Before me there was a living example. My three times removed sister has become pregnant in 18 years and has made abortion, has soon married. Within 10 years it or she one behind one had abortions, and only 4 years ago she managed to give birth, having lain all to 9 months on conservation, the boy was born with " labium leporium ". So to mine sovet-give birth or travail!

Lena.
01.06.2004, 14:31
What obstacles at you to give birth to this child? If material do not hurry up. Now exist set of the centers of the help of pregnant women " with problems ". If consider or count, what early when will be " not early "? Then the girl will think of study, job, career. For this purpose never happens suitable time. And what the girl in this occasion thinks? Know, I have much gone through and have understood, that children - the most important. Otherwise not what for to live and all it is minor. Everything, that we do or make and we achieve - all for them! And if they will not be? Think, very much you I ask.

Anna
02.06.2004, 23:03
Dena T.Kogda read your retort, even has shed a few tears! I so am afraid zaberemenit, therefore as at me just study, job career... And now has thought of your words and in general after all read through, has understood, that abortion I shall not make never in a life!!! Girls, lovely what to not do or make _ be protected! Same it is elementary! Andrjush why you were not protected? Girl OK would drink and you would be quiet, here I drink (when is not assured, for example a medicine others have drunk or tablets not in time also a condom we connect) and problems I do not know! Now on the bill of abortion: for not given birth or not travailled woman medicamental abortion, t is considered most "harmless." To. It is not necessary " to disturb " shejku uteruses. At she will drink 2 tablets and the fetus will leave with strong a bleeding, at mini, vacuum and all others it is necessary to get there instruments. But it is valid, as here it was already written, consequences happen practically always. It is very unhealthy not speaking that sometimes and lethally. And to remain fruitless probability very much greater or big at what this sterility or barrenness is practically incurable, t. e. All is thin at a hormonal level, t. ch... .reshat certainly to you, but I would not advise it or this to do or make. Well and if be solved, when you will come in hospital all most detailed information on all kinds of abortion receive at the doctor and when he surveys it or her, the most suitable abortion imenn for it or her will advise. Success to you! Also remember: seven times measure, one cut off...

Anja
06.06.2004, 06:02
Anna, you simply did not do or make abortions and thanks God for you, therefore in details did not understand. Medicamental abort-it is one of the most awful on consequences a variant. 1) cut a tablet and you korezhit not one day, it is very sick also to you for about a week, and even more nasty pure or clean physically 2) basically there is " not all ", t. e. Cleaning, t is done or made repeatedly. e. The same usual abortion. This way one of the most dangerous and if it is necessary to make this wild choice that usual abortion at the good doctor, will give much more chances of a normal outcome.

Anna
07.06.2004, 17:47
123456template654321

Andrey With
08.06.2004, 03:00
Thanks everyone who has responded.
In occasion of the reasons. The reasons not so material, but they are also weighty enough.
I shall necessarily write about our decision to that it will be interesting.
Still time all thanks.

Elena
09.06.2004, 04:18
Anna, medicamental metod-the most dangerous! And advise nobody of it or this not knowing for certain. I am glad for your girlfriend, that at it or her all was without complications, but it in most cases not so, unfortunately...

Elena
10.06.2004, 00:13
Andrey, I hope all these statements will affect or influence your decision. It would be desirable to tell or say to you, that if prichnina that you are not assured, that like the girl to marry her not necessarily, simply support or maintain it or her financially and morally, budte first of all the father of the child))) Success!

Anja
11.06.2004, 19:26
To collect the information not for itself and to test on itself two different things! Here when your girlfriend will give birth, moreover and when it will turn out at once or pochti-I shall sincerely be glad or pleased for it or her... Consequences frequently are not shown at once, and then it is necessary not only to conceive the child, but also to bear or take out, consequences can be shown and during this period... Unfortunately..