PDA

Просмотр полной версии : privet devochki. uznala chto beremenna, slishala chto na uzi mogno idti tol...

Irina
07.06.2004, 20:22
privet devochki. uznala chto beremenna, slishala chto na uzi mogno idti tolko posle 3 mesacev pravda li eto?

Maria
08.06.2004, 01:27
To me spoke that uzi do or make the first with 12 on 14 ned. to at this time look a collar zone. But very much often I hear that do or make and on 5 7 ned. Probably what to confirm we take. And proav. A locating of a fetal egg

Anna
09.06.2004, 03:21
Absolute not the truth. The first US it is possible to do or make on 7 10 delays to be convinced, that pregnancy has really come or stepped also she uterine. Standardly the US do or make three times for pregnancy about which I have written is not obligatory, but in my opinion with it or him is quieter. Uzi procedure harmless though also debate on this subject it is a lot of, but is done or made it any more one year and proved, that harm can bring only to the doctor uzistu, t. To. The doctor on 9 in day during all labour activity does or makes it, there is an influence on an arm or a hand and by an old age problems with a joint are possible or probable. To the kid and mum those scanty doses are harmless. Therefore if God forbid, something not so, or allocation krovjanistye or still that disturbing, is better to make off-schedule US and to look or see as there malyshik.

Alain
11.06.2004, 19:10
Certainly a lie!!! Anna of the right, first of all it is necessary to be convinced, that pregnancy uterine. (extrauterine is a subject to cleaning and how it or her to do or make after 3 h months?) so 3 4 scheduled US are provided. I did or made the first in 9 weeks. Concrete harm from US is not proved yet, but it is considered, that as any honey. It is better to do or make its or his procedure under indications. (though some impatient mummies are not afraid to do or make every week almost).