PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, at me a chronic inflammation of an ovary from the left party or side, ra...

Hope
09.06.2004, 15:32
The dear Doctor, at me a chronic inflammation of an ovary from the left party or side, time in half a year I pass or I take place treatment, the doctor appoints or nominates to me antibiotics (basically "TSiprolet"). Whether prompt, please, there are any more effective preparations and that is desirable nyxes, and from tablets, yes such strong me is constant tashnit. In advance thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.06.2004, 02:31
In prinitspe it is possible to replace an antibiotic and dl I treatments of a chronic inflammation usually am recommended a physiotherapy, resorptional preparations

Aliev Samira
10.06.2004, 04:18
The dear doctor, at me an inflammation of an ovary from the right party or side. Write pozhalujta treatment. When I was in US to Me have told or said that at you an intimal ovary, from the right. IT is not harmful. In advance thanks.

Aliev Samira
11.06.2004, 15:24
The dear doctor, at me an inflammation of an ovary from the right party or side. Write pozhalujta treatment. When I was in US to Me have told or said that at you an intimal ovary, from the right. IT is not harmful. In advance thanks.