PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Many thanks for the operative answer (to vopro...

Lena
08.06.2004, 07:51
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Many thanks for the operative answer (to a question on radon baths)! I really accepted procedures before monthly, t. e. Last bath on July, 23rd, and monthly have begun on July, 25th. But NEVER any gynecologist spoke me about it or this! Then, if it is possible, whether clear, please, vse-taki it is necessary for me to take next year baths in 1 oh to half of cycle? (simply very much I do not wish to accept hormones at me at their reception strong systremmas and terrible depression + voracious appetite). And more now I drink Dicynonum 2* 4 times day - correctly? MANY THANKS for the answer and attention.

Malanova T.B.
10.06.2004, 11:33
1. All physical factors (estestvennye-as a radon, or iskustvennye - for example electroprocedures) are applied about 5 7 days of a cycle to not receive inadequate reaction (bleeding, delay, pain), to exclude pregnancy. Glad not a unique variant of treatment. It is possible, not leaving on a health resort, houses to use 1 2 times a year an electrophoresis of an iodine impulse currents and to receive perfect result. 2. You accept Dicynonum correctly. However. I advise you to make control US as the reason of a bleeding can be a pathology endometrija, functional cysts of ovaries.

Lena
11.06.2004, 13:28
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Many thanks for the answer! You the surprising doctor! To in total you samogo-most the best! Still time of THANKS!