PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me not developing pregnancy on 8 weeks. Through how much it is possible zabe...

Light
09.06.2004, 00:25
At me not developing pregnancy on 8 weeks.
Through how much it is possible zaberemenit? What consequences after cleaning can be?

Kasabulatov N.S.
10.06.2004, 03:28
Light, after prervnnoj pregnancy it is recommended to be surveyed for revealing the reason of not developing pregnancy (more often the reason happens a virus infection, but can be and other reasons). It is necessary to be protected from pregnancy not less than 6 months.

Karina
11.06.2004, 12:42
6 months at least. Also pass or take place full inspection at the doctor. Your business to restore itself: sleep and walk more, eat vitaminous products - nuts gretskie, a liver, morokov, a parsley, a celery...
At me was vykidyshch on 8 week. Too did or made cleaning. 15 superfluous chromosomes at the child. Anybody cannot explain it or this to you. Be simply close or attentive to monthly. Mark or celebrate all deviations or rejections within 6 months. Do not lift gravities... Your organism, as a violin of the Stradivari...
Very sensitive and gentle istrument... Not gdatajte tablets, sleep is better... Drink more than pure or clean water, good tea green... At all of you it will be good...