PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, pozhalusta advise to be as me in following situatsi....

Natalia
11.06.2004, 05:33
The dear doctor,
pozhalusta advise to be as me in following situatsi. 28 years. With 18 at me have stopped monthly. I on am pregnant, 2 times was at the doctor he have offered me tablets for the beginning monthly. On uzi nothing is visible (maturing jajtse-cells, a uterus in norm or rate. I work and I live at present in Turkey and to sozheleniju I have no an opportunity to consult at Russian expert. Whether to drink to me these tablets or to wait monthly or what analyses it is necessary to hand over advise. Before monthly 28 days from 11 years were regular. The unique delay washed in 15 2 months. Beremennostej was not. 1 were obnaruzhenny cells CIN1 CIN2 provedenna back was operation (Soskop). I have passed on vegatorianstvo probably it have served as the indirect reason of a delay. Advise what diet it is necessary to adhere and what vitamins to me should be used. And more at me a negative rhesus the factor 3 group at the husband positive 4. What problems can arise at us?

Rabaev S.G.
11.06.2004, 11:05
Pass the full text of reports provedenyh inspections.