PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me - 23 years. Abortions and beremennostej were not. Since 1997 st...

Tatyana
10.06.2004, 04:45
Good afternoon! To me - 23 years. Abortions and beremennostej were not. Since 1997 put erosion shejki uteruses: treatments were not. In March the cytology has found out a dysplasia shejki 1 2 degrees with elements of a virus but what do not know? A herpes, a cytomegalovirus or papillomovirus? Handed over a blood on 16, 18 types VPCH - otrits.. In March the deep candidiasis in occasion of predydushch has begun for the first time. Reception of antibiotics (treated fljukostatom and ekzifinom daily within 2, 5 months). All like would be normalized, but pains in appendages on the right have suddenly begun. Have made US and a histology in the gynecologist. Unit of 10 days nazad-a cyst of the right ovary 65 on 45 mm, an adnexitis. After a menses the cyst became less, and the candidiasis was saved, though pains sometimes happen. Erosion is appreciable. Me have written out from unit without treatment. What will you advise? The doctor treatment by hormonal preparations, instead of operation. What complications can be after reception of preparations? And whether the cyst up to the extremity or end resolves? How to be with erosion? Besides at me now a dysbacteriosis and a candidiasis hron. Character how it is better to treat erosion? The dysplasia to me was treated betadinom and suppositories with Methyluracilum in Female consultation, and by doctors in gynecology posmejalis... How I can soon have children? Thanks.

<<To return to conference

Malanova T.B.
11.06.2004, 10:16
The Most important for you a question - a dysplasia shejki uteruses!!! The rest - then.