PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the second pregnancy. The first labors cesarean section. A narrow basin (mine r...

Tatyana.
10.06.2004, 21:26
At me the second pregnancy.
The first labors cesarean section. A narrow basin (my body height 154), an obstruction of a fetus. Operation has passed or has taken place well, without complications.
Whether but now I face to a question to give birth or travail independently or I can (at my desire) to perform operation. A duration of gestation of 22 weeks.
Whether while doctors do not speak I can give birth, have told or said: it will be clear more close by last weeks. But I would not like even the slightest risk for health of the child, is ready to be reinsured and operated. Especially I know that the second child usually more largly the first on 20 30 %.
Write please all minuses and pluss cesarean sections and independent sorts or labors in we wash a case. Because I have information on it or this and many excitements for forthcoming labors very little. Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.06.2004, 06:36
Independent labors in your case are fraught with clinically narrow basin, a hysterorrhesis on cicatrix and destruction of a fetus. Minuses cesarean sections - perinatalnaja an encephalopathy at a fetus, and that not always. Pluss of operative sorts or labors - you receive the normal child. Therefore, I would insist on cesarean section