PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have again appeared small brown mazulki. It normally or is necessary ehat...

Janna
06.06.2004, 06:59
Have again appeared small brown mazulki. It normally or it is necessary to go to the doctor. I do not want once again that got into me. At me the delay of 8 days, but the test and BT have shown what is it pregnancy. What to do or make. The stomach or belly does not hurt. I feel perfectly, only I am nervous

The anonym
07.06.2004, 18:01
Be not nervous, mazulki can be in the beginning pregnancy, only all taki poezzhaj to the doctor, will not be worse from it or this.

Anja With
08.06.2004, 18:39
Janna to be nervous it is not necessary, and the good gynecologist will not climb often, But can offer you US. And conversation with vrachem very much uspokaevaet. Success to you

Ampere-second.
09.06.2004, 15:24
Jeanne, and you in the first case of your smears at the doctor have visited? On how much I remember, very much many including and I have written, what is it it is necessary for you, any smears not norm or rate!

evromedprestizh
11.06.2004, 06:09
Krovjanistyh vydeleny bytne should. It is threat of an abortion. Urgently address to the gynecologist. By the way, survey in such situation is made far not always. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.