PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! I write to you to THIRD TIME, please, answer my question...

Lera
10.06.2004, 15:45
The dear Doctor! I write to you to THIRD TIME, please, answer my question. How to get rid from peaked or acuminate kondillom on genitals??? 3 months cannot already get rid of them, the doctor has appointed or nominated cauterizations Kondilinom, ointment Atsiklovir. They that disappear, and it is necessary to me to be fidgety or transfer or carry cold as appear again. Also the doctor has told or said, that at me immunity is lowered, advised to drink eleuterokokk, red wine, Polyvitaminums. All this I do or make. But it seems to me of it or this a little. What will you advise me? And more a question: at me on US have found a follicular cyst of the right ovary (I drink Djufaston) and " vospolitelnyj process in a uterine pipe " (propyl Vilprafen, Atsiklovir, Trichopolum, Nistatinum, suppositories Ketonal) In the middle of a cycle has suddenly felt a strong pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly on the right and has found out droplets of a blood on shorts. But here already 4 put disturbs nothing. On repeated US planned to go after monthly, and now I do not know, can to me urgently it is necessary in an out-patient department?

Malanova T.B.
11.06.2004, 05:33
Condylomas only are cauterized.
Follow a policy of antiviral therapy.
It is necessary to do or make US only for 6 7 day of the next cycle.