PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On what term ber-sti it is necessary to start to hand over a blood on rezus-antibodies. 3...

Olga
03.06.2004, 17:06
On what term ber-sti it is necessary to start to hand over a blood on rezus-antibodies. 3 I ber-st (3 weeks), 2 previous were about 10 years ago too from positive - have ended with abortions on terms 1 month. Thanks.

jana
06.06.2004, 19:36
In your situation you need to be observed constantly at the doctor. Simply at me too-, and at the husband + a rhesus the factor. At me now 18 weeks. Problems any nebylo. Pregnancy the first. I handed over on 12 13 week. But at all an organism different so it is better to you to address now already to the doctor. To you it will be quiet both for itself and for the child. Success.

Darya D
10.06.2004, 14:10
In your situation, it is necessary to hand over a blood as soon as possible. to. At the first pregnancy of an antibody as a rule are not developed or produced. And here after obortov, moreover two, it is very dangerous. So go to the doctor and hand over a blood on definition of antibodies. I with "-" a rhesus, the husband with "+" have given birth to two children. But I did not have abortions and I with 6 ned. Pregnancy, every month handed over a blood. Success to you.

Ljuda
11.06.2004, 05:06
From me the first time have taken on 8 week, have told or said once again in 3 weeks, too 3 I pregnancy.