PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I recently went by the sea. And with us have lodged one neighbour. Then I have noticed...

09.06.2004, 05:11
I recently went by the sea. And with us have lodged one neighbour. Then I have noticed at it or him on the face a sore and have asked it or him about it or this. He has told or said what is it herpes. Whether I could catch from it or him if we dushevaja had the general or common. Other contacts was not. And through what time after infection with her or it, illness or disease has an effect? Thanks in advance

nastja
09.06.2004, 19:54
To catch it is possible only at contact of a blood or mucosas. In the household way (in your case through dushevuju) an opportunity to catch, I think, exist, but small. By the way, you when nibud had such sores (many them name cold or a fever)? If is not present, at you congenital immunity to this kind of herpes (facial). As it seems to me, he is passed genetically from parents. Here, for example, at my father quite often happens retsediv herpes, and at mother never. At me to the brother also happens - the gene responsible immunity to herpes we means have not inherited. At my husband, despite of close contact to me during retsediva, herpes never was.

By the way, you send or have come to the wrong address, it is better - to the dermatologist.

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.06.2004, 04:39
It is not excluded, that you could catch. Because the herpes are passed contact, airborne and household by. Displays can be at weakening immunity - pr ORZ, stress and tp