PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me raised or increased LG in the second phase, does not grow ripe folikul. Gynecologists in a floor...

Olga
09.06.2004, 19:01
At me raised or increased LG in the second phase, does not grow ripe folikul. Gynecologists in an out-patient department thus speak, that I am healthy. Whether would like to learn or find out conducts it to sterility or barrenness and whether it is possible to name my status healthy.

Kamenetskij B.A.
11.06.2004, 03:47
Naturally, the status at which does not come an ovulation it is impossible to name normal. It is one ishchz the reasons of absence of pregnancy t. e. Sterilities or barrennesses. However it is necessary to remember, what is it can javljatsja not the unique reason of sterility or barrenness and for an establishment of the exact diagnosis it is necessary to spend special inspection. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend the adequate treatment, recommended in the International Center Genesial Medicine (SPb). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received in the Internet, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)