PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Me the question interests: at me a delay since May me...

Ksjusha
09.06.2004, 12:55
Hello the doctor!
Me the question interests: at me the delay since May, was at the doctor, she has told or said, that pregnancy is not present. Did or made US (including vaginalnoe) in the beginning of August. The doctor has told or said pregnancy is not present! Skaza, that dysfunction of ovaries. I after sorts or labors vostanovila a cycle and here now again he have got off... With the husband were not protected as since May (thought that pregnancy is, very much it or this we want). Since August, 6th has started to drink marvelon so has advised the doctor that vostanovit a cycle anew... I Here drink it or him and I drink, with the husband while we are protected. And now at me a question, whether I could zaberemenit much later and if I am suddenly pregnant and I drink marvelon what he negative an effect will have on a fetus, and if monthly will not come upon termination of the first packing what to do or make????
In advance many thanks for the answer
Yours faithfully Oksana

Ksjusha
10.06.2004, 09:47
Please pay attention to my report, I need to know!!!
And if who nibud knows I ask otvette please on my question:))
Yours faithfully Ksjusha

Ija
11.06.2004, 03:38
Ksjusha, Marvelon yet do not stop to drink. Most likely you are not pregnant (if US has not shown anything). It is necessary for you to be surveyed more thoroughly at ginekologa-the endocrinologist (possibly, dysfunction of ovaries). It is better to do or make it not in a district clinic, and in the specialized center (the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology center on Dmitry Ulyanov's street). It is necessary for you to investigate or research a hormonal spectrum.
Marvelon-the hormonal contraceptive, absolute contraindication to application is pregnancy, a lactemia. Do not worry in advance, all will be normal, only do not tighten or delay with a campaign to the expert.