PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me was vyeidysh on 5 week. Two doctors, with which...

Masha
09.06.2004, 15:25
The dear doctor!

At me was vyeidysh on 5 week. Two doctors with whom I spoke, speak that for the best restoration of an organism after such shake-up it is necessary to accept hormonal contraceptives. And such rekoomendatsii are given without research of my hormonal status, naskoleo purpose or appointment goromonov in that case is justified? Why sitaetsja, what is it gives rest to ovaries? And really after an abortion and currettages taletki are necessary for all is universal or without exception? In that case skoleo them to accept - in fact chrez half a year I shall try to become pregnant dreams, and before conception it is necessary to make a pause in reception of hormones for 2 months?

Soboleva L.I.
11.06.2004, 03:29
Hello! Purpose or appointment of hormonal contraceptives after a misbirth, certainly, opravdanno. An abortion of early term in most cases a problem connected with disturbance of job of ovaries, insufficient development or manufacture of hormones of pregnancy by ovaries. OK temporarily replace a natural menstrual cycle that is why ovaries do not develop or produce hormones, the follicle does not ripen, that is conditions for restoration of normal job of ovaries are framed. Except for that oral contraceptives are applied in a complex of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy. Optimum term of reception of a preparation - 3 4 months.