PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not feel an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act. Why? To me of 17 years. I have begun floors...

Anastas
08.06.2004, 20:43
I do not feel an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act. Why?
To me of 17 years. I have begun a sexual life a floor of year back.

The doctor!!!
09.06.2004, 11:53
postorajtes to replace sexual portnera as he is not skilled also it directly depends on it or him.

Ketrin
11.06.2004, 01:59
Yes you that??? As it is possible to advise the very young girl such!!!!! That she infections was typed or collected? Yes, much depends on the partner, but it, it is possible to tell or say, natural, that you, Anastas, do not test an orgasm. Vo-the first, you only have begun a sexual life - at each woman individually its or her protheir sensual disclosing. There are women, a cat. There live many years with LIKED husbands and do not test an orgasm. I very much advise you to address in kofu "sexopathologist" with your question, there very explanatory or sensible doctor as your problem - visible does not concern to gynecology. Look through this konfu, in her it was full of questions with a similar problem. Do not take in head "to change" partners, as reception of pleasure - result of MUTUAL efforts. Only a floor of year! Yes you only begin!!