PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Dear Doctor! To me 26 years, are the son from 1 howl beremennos...

JUlja
09.06.2004, 04:49
Hello, the Dear Doctor!
To me 26 years, are the son from 1 howl pregnancy 4, 5 years. As to my physiology. At me a bend of a uterus back, doctors prophesied to me, that zaberemenit to me it will be extremely complex or difficult. Well here already in 4 y time I am in this situation. Again it is necessary to do or make this procedure, and it is not pleasant to me absolutely. Each time I awfully myself feel - a toxicosis almost with 1 go day. Fine I understand, that this prtsedura travmatichna, cherevata complications the narcosis not favorably influences a hormonal background and plus still. I predohronjajus Farmateksom, cannot tell or say, that we with the husband often sleep 1 2 times in 2 weeks can. Tried neskolk time to put a spiral something is impossible to doctors. Hormonal kontratsiptivy I consider or count for myself not priemlimymi. Prompt that to me to do or make?

Malanova T.B.
10.06.2004, 23:01
You should be put a spiral. Before its or her equipment or installation it is necessary to make US, all closely or attentively to look or see and put.