PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 18 years and during three years mesjatsnye go atsikli...

Christina
10.06.2004, 18:34
The dear doctor! To me 18 years and during three years mesjatsnye go atsiklichno. No pains are present. Mum speaks, that at it or her in a youth was too most, has stopped only after a marriage. My doctor speaks, ch that it is necessary to measure three months temperature, and without it or this it is impossible to begin the further inspection. I three times tried, but three months the big term and by virtue of circumstances I could not finish business dokontsa. Really it is a unique starting point for treatment?

Soboleva L.I.
10.06.2004, 22:46
Dear Christina! Measurement of basal temperature not the best, but enough a simple method of diagnostics. To replace it or him it is possible, perhaps, on UZI-the control, but whether you can some times (4 5, and it is possible or probable, what is more) during month to do or make this inspection? Atsiklichnye a menses be valid can simply Vashj feature, but the doctor is obliged to exclude a pathology.