PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me of 27 years, it is absolutely healthy, never smoked...

Light
08.06.2004, 11:43
Hello, the doctor. To me of 27 years, it is absolutely healthy, never smoked, abortions and abortions were not. I have given birth to the second child with a syndrome of the Down (the first child is healthy), that pregnancy was very good and all analyses too. Neither at me nor at the husband in a heredity anything similar was not. Whether there is a probability to give birth to the third child healthy?

Asya
09.06.2004, 16:47
Light, certainly is. Only present. My girlfriend - alkogolichka with the experience of 8 years has made 5 abortions and on 6 j time has given birth zdorovenkogo to the boy.

Dr Hannibal Lechter
10.06.2004, 18:01
Veroyatnost est i xoroshaya. Risk konecho povishen, no naskolko bez kariotipa skazat slogno da i nugno li? Chto mogno sdelat:
risk vozrastaet s vozrastom (obichno marker 35 let). V nachale beremennosti sdayte krov na:
alfa-fetoprotein, ts E3, human horion gonadotropin, i esli delaut inhibin-A.
Eto dast vozmognost uznat s> 80 % naliche Down sindroma u ploda.

Light
10.06.2004, 20:12
Hello, the doctor. Many thanks for the answer. On what month is better to hand over analyses which you have advised and what such a karyotype?