PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me with 4 oh weeks of pregnancy have begun abdominal pains and bloody vydele...

Ljuba
09.06.2004, 12:16
At me with 4 oh weeks of pregnancy have begun abdominal pains and bloody allocation, in hospital on US have put threat of an abortion and have put on conservation. Having lain 3 weeks in hospital and accepting: mikrofolin on 1/4 tab. 2 times a day, rutinoskorutin 1 3 times a day, djufaston 1 2 times a day, noshpa 1 3 times day, Dicynonum 1 2 times a day; all this certainly not during all three weeks, and gradually reducing reception of tablets. Has still passed or has still taken place a course of acupuncture, I do not know, on how much it is effective, but the toxicosis has left. Basically all was stabilized, and the fetus develops, but abdominal pains have remained, and they disturb me. What is it can be and occurrence of threat and amotio or detachment is how much probable??? I shall be very glad to your answer and treating of my situation. S.U.Ljuba

Irtuganov N.S.
10.06.2004, 20:05
Dear Ljuba! Such problems not a rarity in the beginning of pregnancy. The careful control of the doctor and regular UZI-inspections is necessary. It is assured or confident, that all will be normal