PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Month accepted Diane-35, today the third day as tablets have ended, and...

Evgenie
08.06.2004, 13:28
Month accepted Diane-35, today the third day as tablets have ended, and monthly till now are not present. The test shows negative result, but I am am excited with a question, whether will be at me in general monthly and whether what they till now are not present is normal?

Olja
09.06.2004, 06:52
I accepted three years " Diane-35 ", after reception of last tablet, monthly began for 5 day (and all three years). Consulted to the doctor, she has told or said, what is it normally. Following packing all the same needs to start to be accepted after 7 day time breaks even if monthly have not ended. I hope, my answer will calm you:-)

Olja
10.06.2004, 03:13
I accepted three years " Diane-35 ", after reception of last tablet, monthly began for 5 day (and all three years). Consulted to the doctor, she has told or said, what is it normally. Following packing all the same needs to start to be accepted after 7 day time breaks even if monthly have not ended. I hope, my answer will calm you:-)

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.06.2004, 08:35
It is normal, the menses will be

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.06.2004, 18:09
It is normal, the menses will be