PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, my girlfriend has started to accept tablets Mersilon. Vopr...

S.I.A.
10.06.2004, 08:50
Prompt please, my girlfriend has started to accept tablets Mersilon. The question is how much effective this way of protection, I all am peer during the moment of an ejaculation I take out a sexual member, t. To. Is kaki--that suspicions what is it not reliably, in fact I heard that the most correct sposob-condoms? Still prompt if she has forgotten to accept a tablet and opazdala with reception at 2 o'clock, it already vsyo-late or it is not terrible? Thanks.

N
10.06.2004, 12:53
After the beginning of reception of tablets it is necessary to be protected within 1 month in addition, condoms, but it is not interrupted the sexual certificate or act. In general discontinuing of the sexual certificate or act gives a guarantee of 67 70 %, it is less than contraceptive tablets and vaginalnye contraceptives (farmateks, patenteks an oval). If she has forgotten to accept a tablet it or she is necessary for accepting as soon as possible, 2 hours, it is not dangerous. If for day it is necessary to accept at once 2 tablets, last and which should be accepted this day.
At oral contraceptives about 98 % efficiency.