PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or Say please, that you think in occasion of sterilization mu...

Gabriella
07.06.2004, 14:14
Hello.
Tell or Say please, that you think in occasion of sterilization of men. We live in America. Here it not in a novelty. To the husband of 47 years. We recently have got married and is simple ustali to run behind condoms, and simply it would be desirable without them.. To my son of 12 years. To me 34. My husband insists that is not necessary for us of more children (and in the material plan it for us would be complex or difficult). Whether it is necessary to sterilize it or him? What negative consequences for its or his health?
In advance thanks.

Shishkanova O.L.
08.06.2004, 19:44
Disadvantage - impossibility to restore genesial ability of the man. You are assured?

Gabriella
10.06.2004, 11:32
Thanks big for the answer.
I AM not assured. I would like the child, but the husband flatly.
It is ITS or HIS country and he understands our opportunities in the material plan. We cannot give the second child the NORMAL life and higher education.
Salaries of the husband hardly suffice.
I should work to bring up mladenchika. As for one salary of the husband we cannot buy to the baby demanded...:-(
And as the husband refers that in it or him 47 years - too late for babies by way of a jumping up at night and hearings of crying bebika...:-(