PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I am am disturbed with some questions. I shall explain what's the matter. I vstr...

Angelina
07.06.2004, 04:42
Hello. I am am disturbed with some questions. I shall explain what's the matter. I meet the man, but attempt to make the sexual certificate or act is not has gone right. And it is not has gone right two times. First time there was a blood, but to me was very sick also he has ceased. The sexual member has entered can on 2 sm no more. Second time too most, but without a blood. I wish to descend or go to the gynecologist, but I do not know as to answer a question on my virginity. This or thus the first. The second, something disturbs me in the bottom of a stomach or belly, I think to me will appoint or nominate any analyses. But if I have remained all taki the virgin how will take smears?

Malanova T.B.
10.06.2004, 10:48
1. To a question on a sexual life respond, that live. 2. If there was a blood, the defloration means was.
3. To warn, that sexual zhiznbju you only have started to live, differently introduction of mirrors will be morbid enough. 4. To not be afraid!