PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Soya on the account to sterility or barrenness since March 1999. After stimuljatsi...

Marina 33 years
08.06.2004, 18:56
Hello the doctor.
Soya on the account to sterility or barrenness since March 1999. After stimulation Klostilbegitom one year ago there has come or stepped pregnancy which has ended with retrogress on term of 6 7 weeks. Have spent a currettage. Has passed or has taken place a full course of an aftertreatment. Searched prichinu-handed over a blood on an infection. Have found out a virus of simple herpes. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment. Three months accepted Marvelon. Last three months accepted Klostilbegit with HG (unitary 1, 500 Ed for 14 day of a cycle); Klostilbegit with HG (unitary 300 Ed for 14 day); Klostilbegit with Djufastonom and HG (unitary 4, 500 Ed). Without results. Has handed over analyses on hormones: Oestradiolum - 87 pg/ml, a hydrocortisone - 500 ml/kg, LG-11, 0 ME/l, FSG-18, 0 ME/l, prolaktin-450 ME/l, Testosteron-Depotum 2, 8 ml/kg.
polsedny the diagnosis - a hypoplasia of a uterus, galactorrhea I. poslednik the given US: the size of a uterus - length of 47 mm, thickness of 35 mm, width 41 - 13 day of a cycle.
Cycle - 31 day, monthly poor or scanty 1 2 days. (last three months on a background of reception Klostilbegita).
The doctor offers the Diagnostician a hysteroscopy with an aim biopsy endometrija. What is this procedure and whether is necessary she to me?
What it is possible to tell or say about the reason of sterility or barrenness?

Rabaev S.G.
10.06.2004, 10:04
I think, in your case of failure are connected not with the sizes of a uterus. In the given indications presented by you to a hysteroscopy too is not present, possibly the attending physician has great volume of the information. In dnnoj situations neobdimo to understand with a galactorrhea and its or her reasons - this or it by can to try find out an original cause of sterility or barrenness. Consultation of the competent endocrinologist is necessary to you.