PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Very much would like to receive the qualified answer. At me obnar...

Lena
09.06.2004, 23:42
Good afternoon! Very much would like to receive the qualified answer. In me have found out chlamydias. Vrach-the gynecologist has recommended to me treatment in three stages with application of a doxycycline, Nistatinum, karsila (1 stage), sumameda, Nistatinum and Essentiale (2 stage) and tsiproleta and Nistatinum (3 stage). Other doctor has advised "cheaper", but an effective way of treatment of injections tsikloferona and simultaneous reception of tablets macrofoam and a doxycycline. Not putting under doubt competence of doctors, I wish to learn or find out that actually more effectively? What shows an expert? Medicines really very dear or expensive also it would be desirable to swallow not simply without results of tablets, and really to recover.
Thankful in advance for any answer.
Yours faithfully Lena

Maljarskaja M.M.
10.06.2004, 09:12
Both the first and second scheme or plan is good. It is possible to reduce and reduce the price also of the second scheme or plan up to one doxycycline. Happens, that it or him priemaa it appears dostotochno. And if insufficiently - treat with other antibiotic. The main thing - to be treated together, to use a condom, and to check efffektivnost - - not earlier. Than in a month after reception of last tabletkki